Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by niels <li...@users.sf.net> on 2014/05/31 21:13:31 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6301 Track changes to merge requests

Would be great if it works. I created a merge request to DbUnit. It was rejected but I didn't get any information about it. I only get information that I pushed 2 commits to my branch which is the base of the merge-request. This shows my email-setting are fine, but the information was pretty useless.

---

** [tickets:#6301] Track changes to merge requests**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** forge-mar-7
**Labels:** merge-requests 42cc
**Created:** Thu May 30, 2013 02:33 PM UTC by Cory Johns
**Last Updated:** Wed Mar 05, 2014 04:26 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

There's no automatic log of changes to merge requests.  Changes should automatically create a comment, like the tracker does.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/