Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Javier Sanchez <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/02 02:48:37 UTC

Re: Tapestry for jBoss jBPM

Well, we had to deal with JBPM's poor documentation and build lots of
JUnit tests for our application.  After that, we wrote some dynamic
pages to get input from the user and pass it to jBpm. ..  Anyway,
there's not code out there to help you integrate Tapestry and JBpm.
You just have to understand Tapestry and JBpm independently to later
put them to work together.

JAVIER SANCHEZ.

Re: Tapestry for jBoss jBPM

Posted by adasal <ad...@gmail.com>.
Following a discusion with a colleage about workflow engines I wonder if
anyone has looked at Zebra. <http://zebra.berlios.de/> This is Open Source,
developed by developers in the company I work for.
Obviously it is something that could be worked on and we are already mussing
the possibility of integration with Tapestry. Personally I don't see why
Tapestry couldn't be used to provide a visual interface to it - this is the
subject of another private mussing on my part - or a plugin could be
developed for eclipse. (At the moment it is VB which appears not to be open
sourced, and people, understandably, don't like anyway because it is
difficult to to build and improve features in an open source way around VB,
but it must have suited this company for getting the job done.)
Adam