Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by "Chen, Xuguang" <Xu...@cn.fid-intl.com> on 2007/10/30 04:58:06 UTC

Is it a bug of ibatis.net (Data Mapper1.6)?

Hi, all:

      When I tried to use "extends" in parameterMap nodes, but it can't
work.
      Then I debug into ibatis.
      In DomSqlMapBuilder.cs line 1794, I found this line:
	XmlNode superNode =
_configScope.SqlMapConfigDocument.SelectSingleNode(ApplyMappingNamespacePref
ix(XML_SEARCH_PARAMETER)+ attributeExtendMap +"']",
_configScope.XmlNamespaceManager );
          I think SqlMapConfigDocument should be instead by SqlMapDocument.
          After I Changed it into SqlMapDocument, it worked well.
         Is it a bug of iBatis.net or I make a mistake in my config file?
         In my book.xml file, just like
       <parameterMaps>
	  <parameterMap id="BookInsert-params"  extends
="BookCommon_params">…..
             <parameterMap id ="BookCommon_params" class="Book">...
           </parameterMaps>

Re: Is it a bug of ibatis.net (Data Mapper1.6)?

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
Thanks corrected in SVN

--
Cheers,