Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de> on 2003/11/27 07:53:12 UTC

[vote] committer status for Thomas Dudziak

dear committers,

I propose to grant full committer status to  Thomas Dudziak.
Thomas developed the XDoclet OJB module. He is constantly improving the
module and he is also helping users on the mailing list.

As the XDoclet project is "outsourcing" modules, Thomas is looking for a
"home" of his code. Giving him committer status would allow us to
maintain the XDoclet OJB module as part of the OJB core distribution.

Your votes please!

cu,
Thomas

Re: [vote] committer status for Thomas Dudziak

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
+1 for Tom

Armin

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.