Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/25 11:55:20 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Providing security for Axis2/C

Cool. May be we can place the initial implementation in a folder named
"rampart" as in the case of axiom, woden and the other sub projects.

What would you start with? Username/Token?

Thanks,
Samisa...

Posted by Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

If it's gonna be moved out as a seperate project I also agree to the
current svn location of the rampart module.

- Sahan

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
Sahan Gamage wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I think the correct location for the rampart module is the
>c/modules/rampart. But according to the current svn HEAD it is on the
>same level as xml_schma, wooden etc. I would rather suggest that it
>should go in the same level as addressing module - i.e. inside the
>modules folder.

Hmm, Security is going to be a module for Axis2. Sandesaya is also a module
for Axis2. Addressing is also a module. In that sense I think Sahan is
correct.
I think Kaushalye has taken it into his mind as a new project for Axis2
platform,
like Woden etc.

But Sandeshaya java is a separate svn project. So I prefer to have
Sandeshaya C  to  go
inside Sandeshaya/C.  Like wise if  Java security module is  a separate
svn project
we should put C project as Rampart/C.  So until we move  Rapart C there
it is better
if we keep it as it is now i.e as axis2/rampart

thanks
Damitha

Posted by Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,