Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Thejas Nair <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/04 23:36:03 UTC

IMPORTANT - fix version

As branch-1 has been created, if the patch is committed to master ,
please set the fix version to 2.0.0. If the patch is also committed to
branch-1, please add 1.3.0 as the fix version.

For now, I will do a bulk update to add 2.0.0 to any that has 1.3.0 as
the fix version.  I am assuming that so far, anything that has gone
into 1.3.0 (branch-1) has also gone in to 2.0.0 (master).

If something has gone into master only and has 1.3.0 as fix version,
we need to correct that (either by 'git cherry-pick' it into branch-1
or removing 1.3.0 from fix version.

Thanks,
Thejas