Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Dr. Michael Lipp" <Mi...@danet.de> on 2005/08/29 11:55:08 UTC

[jelly] Where are the taglibs

Hi,

I just saw that Jelly 1.0 is out and wanted to update. But I cannot find
the "additional" tag libraries anywhere (e.g. sql, jstl ...). Does
anybody know where thay have gone to?

Regards,

    Michael

Re: [jelly] Where are the taglibs

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
The reason they aren't there is that they are depending on
non-distributable jars (e.g. with funky licenses)... so thus far, this
is the only thing we could do.

paul

Posted by Kees van Dieren <ke...@mp-objects.com>.
I'm not one of the project members, but I just like the power of Jelly.

I've found a 'trick' to download missing tag libs:
The sql binary link is
:http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/commons-jelly/jars/commons-jelly
-tags-sql-1.0.jar

Replace sql in the url with the library you wish (I've tested xml, jsl) and
it works.

I agree that download url's have to be fixed somewhat. I'll send this
message also to one of the team members.

Kind regards,

Kees van Dieren
Senior Software Engineer

MP Objects Supply Chain Software