Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/10 16:03:39 UTC

Marketing page update

Hi all,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=30744222
("Who uses CloudStack")

lists "Anolim", which is former name for my company where I worked and
there have been different company changes (company changed name a few years
ago...), and that doman doesn't exist any more..

If someone can update it to "HIAG Data" that would be great. (
www.hiagdata.com)

Cheers

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Marketing page update

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.
Thanks, Rafael!

________________________________
NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Done

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Marketing page update

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Done

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Marketing page update

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Marketing page update

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Marketing page update

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.
It definitely seems like it would be best to just have this information in one place so we don’t have to update two places whenever a change is needed.

On 10/10/18, 12:10 PM, "Rafael Weingärtner" <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

    NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

    What if we remove the wiki page of users? I think it makes more sense to
    use only the one from cloudstack.apache.org.

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Marketing page update

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Marketing page update

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps I'm wrong but

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Marketing page update

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Marketing page update

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes it is. However, we version the source files in the "master" branch.
Then, the "compiled" files should go only in the "asf-site" branch. There
is a step by step in the README explaining the process.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

RE: Marketing page update

--