Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com> on 2013/05/06 10:15:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.5 (strike 2)

Now that the offending tickets have been committed (#5432 and #5535), let's
re-roll this. So I propose the following artifacts for release as 1.2.5.

sha1: 59bd0e7169c5fabc0e734ccbbbcd6964709577d0
Git:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.2.5-tentative
Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-005/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/1.2.5/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-005/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

Because that's a re-roll and because that makes my life easier this time,
I'm
going to use a slightly shortened vote period of 48 hours (longer if we
don't
achieve the minimum number of vote in that period).

[1]: http://goo.gl/DP0vT (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/5xS8y (NEWS.txt)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.5 (strike 2)

Posted by Marcus Eriksson <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Carl Yeksigian <ca...@yeksigian.com>.
+1

Posted by Jason Brown <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Gary Dusbabek <gd...@gmail.com>.
+1

[VOTE CLOSED] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.5 (strike 2)

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.
Alright, so consider this vote closed for now.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.
There is a issue with

--
http://twitter.com/tjake

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.5 (strike 2)

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1