Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rakesh Kumar <ra...@lyft.com> on 2018/08/25 19:58:09 UTC

Tensor Flow support on Flink Runner

Hi all,

I would like to know whether Tensor Flow is supported on Flink Runner &
DirectRunner? If it is not currently supported then what is the plan to
provide the support.

Thank you
Rakesh
--
Rakesh Kumar
Software Engineer

<https://www.lyft.com/>

Re: Tensor Flow support on Flink Runner

Posted by Rakesh Kumar <ra...@lyft.com>.
Thank you Ankur for the response and providing the usefult links.

Posted by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>.
Hi Rakesh,