Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Zhen Mingde <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2006/04/14 02:59:22 UTC

problems with integrating slide inside a webapp

I have a web application that I want to integrate with WCK+Slide. I have
modified the Domain.xml and web.xml files accordingly. I am using frames; in
one frame, I provide links to open WebDav folders in another frame. The
frame approach works insofar as I can see the folder contents, however, when
I attempt to drag files into, rename, or delete files, I get a message
saying the operation could not be completed. I have Tomcat 5.0.28 running in
console mode, and I also have a debugger set; however, anytime I try to
move, put, or delete, I noticed the WebdavFileStore is never called. I am
wondering what I am doing wrong?

Is Slide meant to run only as a separate weapp or can it be integrated
inside an existing webapp? If it can run inside an existing webapp, is
anyone willing to provide some examples (i.e. Domain.xml and web.xml).

Thanks.