Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fedi Ben Ali <be...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/03 20:07:07 UTC

SNMP monitoring

Hello,

I'm trying to monitor cloudstack via snmp based on the MIB file,but
cloudstack is not sending any information.
i'm asking if the cloudusage service have to do with this problem ?

Thx.

Re: SNMP monitoring

Posted by Anshul Gangwar <an...@citrix.com>.
Which guide did you follow to configure SNMP manager?

Following steps in Administer Alerts section http://cloudstack-administration.readthedocs.org/en/latest/management.html#administrator-alerts should configure it properly.
For SNMP manager related settings you have to refer to your SNMP manager documentation.

Regards,
Anshul

Re: SNMP monitoring

Posted by Andrew Kirch <tr...@trelane.net>.
Fedi,

I self-servingly (I am an employee) suggest using Zenoss, and our
CloudStack ZenPack to monitor CloudStack.  We provide extensive coverage
through the entire CloudStack API, and all the features are GPL.
http://wiki.zenoss.org/ZenPack:CloudStack

Sincerely,

Andrew D Kirch