Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/09 14:54:12 UTC

Unable to open more than one instance of JMeter

Hi,

I have a machine with 160 GB of RAM, where in the Heap space settings in
JMeter was done as below (100 GB allocated).

set HEAP=-Xms102400m -Xmx102400m

However, I'm not able to open more than one instance of JMeter, getting the
below error,

errorlevel=1
Press any key to continue . . .

Please let me know on what changes needs to be done to make it work.

Thank you,
Muthu.

Re: Unable to open more than one instance of JMeter

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Please give us the Java version / provider (and I suppose that is a 64
bits version)

jmeter.log shows some messages?

Milamber

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.
It works and understood the funda too. Thank you Shmuel!

Thank you,
Muthu.

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.