Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by samar kumar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/04 12:19:25 UTC

Benchmarking hbase

Hi Users,
  Is there any standard tool/framework that can help benchmark  Hbase. I am
looking around the web and don't find any standard tool. Most of them , if
any , are code written by individuals .
Please suggest.
Regards,
Samar

Re: Benchmarking hbase

Posted by samar kumar <sa...@gmail.com>.
I have read about that , was not sure if that is the best one available.
Will surely give a try

Re: Benchmarking hbase

Posted by Christian Schäfer <sy...@yahoo.de>.
What about YCSB?

Re: Benchmarking hbase

Posted by samar kumar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mohammad, I would give that a try.

Re: Benchmarking hbase

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Re: Benchmarking hbase

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.