Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@apache.org> on 2005/06/05 19:30:08 UTC

[ANN] Maven Multi-Project Plug-in 1.4 released

We are pleased to announce the Maven Multi-Project Plug-in 1.4 release!

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/multiproject/

A plugin to handle the building of multiple projects within maven.

Changes in this version include:

  New Features:

o Add multiproject:site-deploy Issue: MPMULTIPROJECT-33.

  Fixed bugs:

o multiproject:install[-snapshot] and multiproject:deploy[-snapshot] now call
  plugin:repository-* for plugins instead of plugin:* which are not correct
o Document multiproject dependency convergence report Issue:
  MPMULTIPROJECT-41.

  Changes:

o Make compatible with Maven 1.1
o Deprecate dependency handle

To automatically install the plugin, type the following on a single line:

maven plugin:download
  -Dmaven.repo.remote=http://www.ibiblio.org/maven, http://cvs.apache.org/repository/
  -DgroupId=maven
  -DartifactId=maven-multiproject-plugin
  -Dversion=1.4

For a manual installation, you can download the plugin here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/java-repository/maven/plugins/maven-multiproject-plugin-1.4.jar

Have fun!
-The Maven Multi-Project Plug-in development team

Re: [ANN] Maven Multi-Project Plug-in 1.4 released

Posted by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.
Oops sorry for the misunderstanding.

--mike

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 6/7/05, Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com> wrote:

> As Brett said:
>
> If you want to hand edit project.xml in your cache to make
> "3.0.0-SNAPSHOT" into "3.0.0", that will suffice for now.
>
> It does the trick.

Sure, I've already done that.
Just wish to let you know

--
Massimo

Re: [ANN] Maven Multi-Project Plug-in 1.4 released

Posted by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

http://meridio.blogspot.com