Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Azharuddin Shaikh <az...@RESILINC.COM> on 2018/06/18 08:41:34 UTC

Re: AW: Duplicate Records Showing in Apache Phoenix

Hi,

We have upgraded the phoenix version to 4.12 from 4.8 but now we are facing
an issue while performing table load using hbase import table utility.

Data is getting imported but when we are performing any select operation on
the loaded table it is not reflecting any records, only columns are getting
printed.

We are facing this issue only after performing phoenix version upgrade from
4.8  to 4.12.

--
Sent from: http://apache-phoenix-user-list.1124778.n5.nabble.com/

Re: AW: Duplicate Records Showing in Apache Phoenix

Posted by Jaanai Zhang <cl...@gmail.com>.
May some fields got incorrectly reflect after upgrading from 4.8 to 4.12,
so it could not print all selected data.

   Yun Zhang
   Best regards!