Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/01 10:46:12 UTC

OFBiz and references on external pages

Hi all,

I have just updated
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_shopping_cart_software

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: OFBiz and references on external pages

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
We have tooltips (throughout backend applications, at least).

We have previous and next links in e-commerce

We have surveys.

Multi-vendor is something totally different than multi-tenant. The latter
we definitely have.

With respect to payments we have: Authorize.Net, ClearCommerce, Eway,
Gosoftware, Ideal, Orbital, Paypal, Sagepay, Securepay, Valuelink, verisign
and WorldPay.

We have GoogleCheckout.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits