Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2004/11/17 21:56:56 UTC

Supersonic Tour: Bean editor application error.

I encountered this in testing 2.1.6.

at query_allTasks
(file:/home/rago2483/cocoon/head/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/tour/bean-editor/cocoon-app/flow/tour.js,
Line 27): Implicit declaration of global variable 'list' forbidden. Please
ensure all variables are explicitely declared with the 'var' keyword

Re: Supersonic Tour: Bean editor application error.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 17 nov. 04, à 21:56, Ralph Goers a écrit :

> at query_allTasks
> (file:/home/rago2483/cocoon/head/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/
> blocks/tour/bean-editor/cocoon-app/flow/tour.js,
> Line 27): Implicit declaration of global variable 'list' forbidden.
> Please
> ensure all variables are explicitely declared with the 'var' keyword

Also fixed, thanks for testing!
-Bertrand

Re: Supersonic Tour: Bean editor application error.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 18 nov. 04, à 00:07, Upayavira a écrit :
> Well spotted. These variables in flowscript must be prefixed with var.
> This is a recent change. Can you handle this?
it's done already ;-)
-Bertrand

Re: Supersonic Tour: Bean editor application error.

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Upayavira said:
> Ralph Goers wrote:
>
>>I encountered this in testing 2.1.6.
>>
>>at query_allTasks
>>(file:/home/rago2483/cocoon/head/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/tour/bean-editor/cocoon-app/flow/tour.js,
>>Line 27): Implicit declaration of global variable 'list' forbidden.
>> Please
>>ensure all variables are explicitely declared with the 'var' keyword
>>

> Well spotted. These variables in flowscript must be prefixed with var.
> This is a recent change. Can you handle this?

Already fixed.  I tested it and it is working fine now.

Ralph

Re: Supersonic Tour: Bean editor application error.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Ralph Goers wrote:

>I encountered this in testing 2.1.6.
>
>at query_allTasks
>(file:/home/rago2483/cocoon/head/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/tour/bean-editor/cocoon-app/flow/tour.js,
>Line 27): Implicit declaration of global variable 'list' forbidden. Please
>ensure all variables are explicitely declared with the 'var' keyword

Well spotted. These variables in flowscript must be prefixed with var.
This is a recent change. Can you handle this?

Regards, Upayavira