Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@opensource.lk> on 2004/10/16 11:20:39 UTC

Committing Trust & Secure Conversation Interop workshop code

Hi All,

I am trying to commit the Trust Secure Conversation code to a new folder
with the name interop2 parallel to interop.

But I am getting the following error. I am using eclipse-SDK-3.0M9-win32.

The server reported an error while performing the "cvs add" command.
wss4j_Oct16: cvs [server aborted]:
cannot add to /home/cvs/CVSROOT/Emptydir

I tried googling and I found a somewhat similar case.
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/faq/eclipse-faq.html

The difference is I don't get the "Permission denied" message. What could
be the problem? Can you please help me?

Thank you in advance,
Dimuthu.
--
Lanka Software Foundation  http://www.opensource.lk

Re: Committing Trust & Secure Conversation Interop workshop code

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please zip it up and send it directly to my gmail id.

thanks,
dims