Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srinivasa K <ku...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 17:57:45 UTC

Constructors in C# from WSDL(Axis 1.1).

Hi,

I have added Web Referece in Visual Studio 2005 and proxy got generated. But
It seems that
it did not generate consturctor in the proxy classes. How can I pass
constructor values in
such case? Any thing wrong with proxy generation? I see one warning after
adding the Web Reference:

Warning 1 Custom tool warning: Schema validation warning: Schema item
'complexType' named 'XXXXX' from namespace 'http://xx.xx.xx' is invalid.
Namespace 'http://xx.xx.xx' is not available to be referenced in this
schema.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Srinivas

Re: Constructors in C# from WSDL(Axis 1.1).

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
It sounds like your WSDL is missing a required <xs:import> statement.
If you post the WSDL, I'd be happy to review it for you.

Anne