Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by "Stemmer, Maya" <ma...@intel.com> on 2012/04/04 16:55:15 UTC

Available Recommenders' Implementations

Hi,

"Mahout in Action" refers to the 0.5 release of Mahout.
I'm using the 0.6 release, and I wanted to know where I can find a more up-to-date documentation of the available implementations.
For example, the book mentions that the current implementation of the SVD recommender computes the SVD in memory.
Is there a newer implementation - one that can be distributed?

Thanks,
Maya

Intel Electronics Ltd.

Re: Available Recommenders' Implementations

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
There is also the stochastic projection code. Search for ssvd in the mailing list archives.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.