Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/03/16 21:12:29 UTC

[CHAIN2][DISCUSS] extracting APIs from core implementation

Hi all,

after had a look back to chain module, I thought that it would be good
to extract APIs in a separate module from the default core
implementation, I am going to fill an issue about it.
Objections? Feel free to put here any thought about it.

best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [CHAIN2][DISCUSS] extracting APIs from core implementation

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
sorry, wrong ML - and I am an idiot ;)

-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/