Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stephen Caine <st...@commongrnd.com> on 2009/11/18 16:53:37 UTC

Expression Language Changes

Where can I find a full and complete list of changes made to the expression language (EL) starting with Tomcat v5.5.7 through Tomcat v6.0.20?  I need for this to be a detailed as possible.

Thank you,

Stephen Caine
CommonGround Softworks, Inc.

Re: Expression Language Changes

Posted by Stephen Caine <st...@commongrnd.com>.
Mark,

Thank you.  I'll check it out.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Stephen Caine wrote:
> Where can I find a full and complete list of changes made to the expression language (EL) starting with Tomcat v5.5.7 through Tomcat v6.0.20?  I need for this to be a detailed as possible.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/

Mark