Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by yello_downunder <js...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/18 01:31:56 UTC

JMS bridging dynamically-created queues

Hi,

Is there a way to bridge queues/topics from another broker where the
queues/topics are dynamically created and deleted?  The examples I have seen
and the source code I have looked at seem to indicate that bridging can only
be set up using configuration files.  This would mean a broker restart in
order to add or remove a bridge.  Is my understanding correct?

Thanks,

Jerry