Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2005/04/12 02:19:18 UTC

Re: svn commit: r160989 - in httpd/httpd/trunk: Makefile.win docs/conf/httpd-win.conf

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 slive@apache.org wrote:

> Author: slive
> Date: Mon Apr 11 17:12:14 2005
> New Revision: 160989

> Log:
> Bring the windows config file in line with the simplifications
> of the main httpd.conf.
>
> Make a vain attempt to modify Makefile.win appropriately.

I virtually guarantee that I broke the windows build with this one.  I
don't have a proper setup for testing this.  But I think it should be
pretty close.

The idea was to make life easier for the windows hackers by getting this
most-of-the-way done.  If you don't like it, feel free to back it out.

Joshua.