Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/10/03 19:02:38 UTC

October board report

I just jotted some notes in for our October board report, due on the
14th.

  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB/October2007

As I'll be away, Dain will file the report, which is just a matter of
cleaning the text and putting it into an email.  Add/expand to it,
just make sure it's reasonably sized and doesn't use wiki formatting
(it'll be plain text in the end).

Thank you!

-David

Re: October board report

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 10/11/07, Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> wrote:
> I'm gonna send this off tomorrow night, so please review and add any
> missing items.

I'm fine with it. Send it off.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: October board report

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
I'm gonna send this off tomorrow night, so please review and add any
missing items.

-dain