Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/09/29 06:17:43 UTC

Two of my Flex talks got accepted for ApacheCon EU 2016 in Ceville

Hi guys,

I just wanted to tell you that two of my talks got accepted for this years european ApacheCon Core.

- Apache FlexJS' Maven migration initiative - introducing the flexjs-maven-plugin

- Frontends for IoT Systems built with Apache Flex

... really happy about that :-)

Chris

Re: Two of my Flex talks got accepted for ApacheCon EU 2016 in Ceville

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Excellent.  Thanks for representing FlexJS.

-Alex

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Congrats Chris - and I’ll see you there!

I managed to get 3 talks selected but I didn’t submit one solely on Flex this year.

My talk on forensic analysis of large code bases uses Flex and FlexJS as examples which may be of interest to people here.

And perhaps there would be some interest in my talk on how to get releases past the Apache Incubator, as the same applies to top level project release as well as incubating releases.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Two of my Flex talks got accepted for ApacheCon EU 2016 in Ceville

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Chris,
Unfortunately I'll miss this ApacheCon :(((

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Two of my Flex talks got accepted for ApacheCon EU 2016 in Ceville

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General