Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com> on 2007/01/19 09:18:03 UTC

Confirm that internal SO process is bugged?

Can anyone give a quick (1-sec) confirmation that the SO process is bugged before I embark on an
overhaul?

I suspect I'll need a similar overhaul as what I did for
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-627 .

One example of a problem with internal SO process is
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-583 (a critical bug that's been left open for almost 20
days now!).

I think my fix will also cover that issue, and most others that are related.

Any ideas before I start?

Jonathon

Re: Confirm that internal SO process is bugged?

Posted by Iain Fogg <ia...@westnet.com.au>.
Jonathon,

Re: issue 583, the patch (code snippet actually) I included in the Jira
issue fixed the immediate problem for me of not being able to raise SOs.
I (and I can tell by the huge number of list msgs, everyone else) has
been too busy to follow it through and get it incorporated into the code
base. IWO, my local copy works, but the official copy will still be
broken I suspect.

If you've got another patch that will fix the problem, I'm all for it.

Cheers, Iain