Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "alan.gerhard" <al...@mail.gercom.com> on 2003/01/16 15:27:29 UTC

missing mails

i can no longer publish to the james list.

either you guys see what i am sending but i don't or my
emails are not getting there.

i am receiving only from mail.xxxxxx.com (JAMES) but sending
to both JAMES and SENDMAIL so i really do not know what is
happening.

all very bizar as this is recent from about a week ago ...
alan

Alan Gerhard
Gerhard Computing, Inc.
alan.gerhard@gercom.com

Re: missing mails

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
alan.gerhard wrote:
> i can no longer publish to the james list.
>
> either you guys see what i am sending but i don't or my
> emails are not getting there.
>
> i am receiving only from mail.xxxxxx.com (JAMES) but sending
> to both JAMES and SENDMAIL so i really do not know what is
> happening.
>
> all very bizar as this is recent from about a week ago ...
> alan
>

> Alan Gerhard
> Gerhard Computing, Inc.
> alan.gerhard@gercom.com

You need to subscribe to the list to send messages, otherwise they
require me to approve each message.

I was on a trip the past few days and thought my approved emails were
going through, but our spam filter had caught them.  Your messages are
going through now.

--
Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies

RE: missing mails

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Alan,

I believe that this is related to the @mail.gercom.com issue.  In fact, the
flurry of e-mails from you this morning is probably due to the list
moderator releasing pending messages from your address.  As I recall, you've
already corrected that problem, right?

	--- Noel