Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/19 10:25:30 UTC

Re: OFBiz Community Days – November 2019

Hello All,

A big thank you to all who participated in the OFBiz community day.
We had another good community day, the community worked on around 5 issues,
more details can be found here [1].

Please refer to this document [2] for the responses of the survey.
Our next community day is planned on *21st to 25th February 2020*, and
for more details please refer to this document [3], stay tuned!

Keep contributing!!

Thanks again Sharan Foga for building the assets and documentation
related to OFBiz Community Days.
Thank you Swapnil M Mane, for guiding me to share these details with you
all.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=318&projectKey=OFBIZ&view=reporting&chart=sprintRetrospective&sprint=585
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/November+2019+-+Community+Day+Survey
[3]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Community+Days+Dates

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks for the reminder Devanshu,

It's a pity, I always forget about Community Days dates. I'll try to do better in the future ;)

Jacques