Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Anoop Pudhukode <am...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/09 23:52:50 UTC

Help: Info needed about POST in jmeter

Hello,

  I am new to using jmeter. I would like to use jmeter
to do some stress testing on one of our servers. I
want to use http POST methos and send some name value
pairs to it. But I can see that jmeter does not send
out name value pairs. THe name value pairs are sent
out in GET method. Is there a way I can send name
value pairs with POST in jmeter?

Thanks in advance.

Anoop

Re: Help: Info needed about POST in jmeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
This question belongs on the JMeter user list - I see you have now
posted the same question there.

S.