Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2009/09/25 15:12:13 UTC

CHANGES files

Should we do something similar to what is done with httpd regarding
CHANGES. That is, apr-trunk just includes changed to 2.0 that
are NOT in 1.4 (or earlier) and does not try to keep the 1.4 (
and earlier) changes in there; and 1.4 does keep 1.3, etc...

Make sense?

Re: CHANGES files

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> Should we do something similar to what is done with httpd regarding
> CHANGES. That is, apr-trunk just includes changed to 2.0 that
> are NOT in 1.4 (or earlier) and does not try to keep the 1.4 (
> and earlier) changes in there; and 1.4 does keep 1.3, etc...
>
> Make sense?

I was just composing the same e-mail ;)

YES

And once there is a 1.4.x release we start maintaining applicable changes in
both 1.3.x and 1.4.x since we need to reflect what was fixed after the last
1.4.x release.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...