Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by George Jagodzinski <ge...@fusionapps.com> on 2003/06/30 18:27:58 UTC

INOUT param and attachments ..what return type?

I am sending a request that contains an inout param called docID. The
response contains the docID, but it also contains an attachment.

1.What response type needs to be set for this? If i set it as anything other
that the inout param I seem to get cast errors.

2. I can retrieve the attachment part content length...yet when i use
getContent I get undefined? what could this be?

thank you,
george