Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Jim Donofrio <do...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/07 15:06:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bertrand Dechoux as PMC member and committer

The MRUnit PMC have VOTEd to add Bertrand Dechoux as an MRUnit PMC
member and committer.
We're really happy to have Bertrand on board.

Bertrand, welcome! Please feel free to say a bit about yourself.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bertrand Dechoux as PMC member and committer

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Great to have you on the team Bertrand!

Brock

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.