Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/16 07:47:48 UTC

Maven's SNAPSHOT strategy

    If my project dependent on a snapshot jar which is developed by another
group, the default strategy is to download it per day, but sometimes the
snapshot version is under development and upload to artifactory several
times per day, of cause I can use mvn -U to force maven download all the
dependency, but it's unneccessory and waste of time, Is there any
configuration I can use to change the SNAPSHOT strategy?Thank you !

Re: Maven's SNAPSHOT strategy

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
http://maven.apache.org/settings.html#Repositories

Specifically, see <updatePolicy>.