Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ufuk Çoban <uf...@btae.mam.gov.tr> on 2002/12/11 11:58:52 UTC

Connecting to database

How can I connect to a database? I can configure a connection via Tomcat
Administration Pages. I can not use Cocoon examples on Forrest Page
templates. Where can I find an example forrest page that manages a
connection to database?

Saygılar, İyi Çalışmalar.

Ufuk Çoban
Araştırmacı
Tübitak Marmara Araştırma Merkezi
Bilişim Teknolojileri Araştırma Enstitüsü
Tel : 0262 641 23 00 - 4734
Faks: 0262 646 31 87

Re: Connecting to database

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Ufuk Çoban wrote:

> I can not apply Cocoon features on the standart Forrest Pages. I need
> a sample page that works on Forrest.

Forrest makes it possible to use your own sitemap, if you wish (and are
capable) to do so. But adding database-related stuff to the standard
Forrest distribution isn't likely to happen anytime soon.

Do not be afraid to explain your needs to the cocoon-users@xml.a.o, but
maybe try to be a bit more precise.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org