Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tetsu Soh <te...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/08 16:57:44 UTC

[users@httpd] Any solution for Apache2.2 with SPNEGO?

Hello everyone,
I'm pretty new here. I would like to ask some info about the solution
for supporting SPNEGO with latest apache-2.2.

I google it and found an unofficial mod_spnego project. But it only
supports 2.0. However, I tried to build it, but failed to load
mod_spnego.so in apache.

And I can't find anymore useful info through google. So I am here.

Any info about officially supporting SPNEGO or other alternative way
will really help me.

Thanks a lot.