Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Ghorpade, Rajendra <RG...@onebridge.de> on 2001/12/21 16:11:17 UTC

LogKit : DatagramTargetFactory,SocketOutputTarget,SocketTargetFactory

Hi Peter,

I have attached the SocketOutputTarget, DatagramTargetFactory,
SocketTargetFactory with the javadocs
Have a look on it.

cheers
Raj

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 22 Dec 2001 02:11, Ghorpade, Rajendra wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I have attached the SocketOutputTarget, DatagramTargetFactory,
> SocketTargetFactory with the javadocs
> Have a look on it.

Great - looks good - can someone else check this in ?

One thing that is missing is a simple server that will accept a connection at
the other end. So we need a something to accept connections and then read the
events off the connection and then write them to a file or whatever.

--
Cheers,

Pete