Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> on 2006/12/22 11:01:01 UTC

Website and Logo design pages on CWiki

Hi all,

I just posted two proposals from my friend Web Designer Nykola.

   - Some logo proposals can be found at :
   http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Logo+Proposals
   - A Website Design  proposal can be found at :
   http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Website+Design

I'm giving him the links, so he can read our comments and improve his
proposals.
Don't hesitate to give him some feedback.

Many thanks to him.

P-A

Re: Website and Logo design pages on CWiki

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just posted two proposals from my friend Web Designer Nykola.
>
>     * Some logo proposals can be found at :
>       http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Logo+Proposals
>       <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Logo+Proposals>
>     * A Website Design  proposal can be found at :
>       http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Website+Design
>
> I'm giving him the links, so he can read our comments and improve his
> proposals.
> Don't hesitate to give him some feedback.

This rocks!  I really like the logo he used for the site.  It looks
really nice with the feathers in the background.

Alex