Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by patricklee99 <pa...@sinaman.com> on 2001/04/26 11:40:14 UTC

Preload Servlet in Tomcat

Hello,

I am just develop a application in Jrun and I am trying to run it on tomcat 3.2.1 (Both for web server and servlet engine) on win2k. And I want to preload a servlet when the tomcat start.

I add some line in the file <TOMCAT_HOME>/conf/web.xml like that

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>
            ContentServletNT
        </servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
            com.i2.iba.test.ContentServletNT
        </servlet-class>
	<load-on-startup>
            1
	</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

But after I restart the server, it seems not work. It display a error with the same as without this line. Is there any problem with this few line?

And I am also cannot login the admin page of the tomcat. What is the username and password for the tomcat admin page?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Patrick Lee

新浪免費電子信箱  http://sinamail.sina.com.hk