Posted to user@struts.apache.org by hns <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/11 14:17:54 UTC

about security

hi
i have successfully converted and deployed struts 2.0.11 application to
client
but still have some security questions because i have less knowledge of jaas
,realm or role based security

i have done authentication using query fire in database for user name and
password when user authenticated
i have stored his user name and user id and user type
(admin,executive,branch head) in session
problems

1. users  can login from diff node or diff explorer n with same user name
,how to solve it

2. how can i apply realm or jaas in struts 2.0.11

please help me ,i am waiting for favorable reply

Re: about security

Posted by hns <ha...@yahoo.com>.
hi

Thanks

 i have see documents and search for applying single sign on feature and
jdbc realm for security but i can not get properly ,could you provide me
some links which can use to understand from scratch all this things,
thanks

RE: about security

Posted by hns <ha...@yahoo.com>.

HI

According to help of some  previous threads i have created Login
interceptor,i really such thankful to all helpful people who help me in this
discussion please
http://www.nabble.com/about-current-action-name-acsess-td15736383.html#a15755941
Check here  and read out from first thread ,you can take advantage of it