Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Thomas, Stuart" <ST...@littler.com> on 2015/09/15 19:06:03 UTC

JK 1.2.41 3rd Party Binaries

Binaries haven’t been posted yet – can anyone point me to 3rd party binaries for 1.2.41?

The JK build for IIS I’ve created from source isn’t running on Win2012 – been through the steps to try to resolve but so far failed – would be great to be able to test another build. - 1.2.40 runs fine.

Ty!

--------------------------
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete
all copies of this message.

Littler Mendelson, P.C. is part of the international legal practice Littler Global, which operates worldwide
through a number of separate legal entities. Please visit www.littler.com for more information.

RE: JK 1.2.41 3rd Party Binaries

Posted by "Thomas, Stuart" <ST...@littler.com>.
Hi Christopher,

Thank you for your reply - you are absolutely right - missing DLL.  I resolved by add the VC++ redistributable onto the Server:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Best,

 -sT

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.