Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Priyanka Deepala <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/28 05:48:52 UTC

Error while installing Virtualbox

Hello
       I'm trying to install virtualbox in windows7 but while running the
virtualbox it is displaying a error as
Fialed to install NtCreateSection monitor:e9 bb ff 9a 88 000 f 5 c 3 f 1 f
4 4 0 0(rc= -8)
Could someone please help out regarding this issue?

Re: Error while installing Virtualbox

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
Please see virtualbox forums for support with this.

https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62615&start=75