Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/04 14:16:34 UTC

New BeanEditForm property block data passing

Hi,

I'm trying to add support for Daniel Jue's excellent SelectMultiple
component as a BeanEditForm property.

The only thing I need now is how to pass information from the
page/component that contains the form to the property block page.
Enviromental?

--
        regards,
        Robin

Re: New BeanEditForm property block data passing

Posted by Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com>.
On 10/4/07, Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to add support for Daniel Jue's excellent SelectMultiple
> component as a BeanEditForm property.
>
> The only thing I need now is how to pass information from the
> page/component that contains the form to the property block page.
> Enviromental?

If I rephrase that, can I somehow access the original source-POJO from
property block page class?

--
        regards,
        Robin