Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael McCarthy <mi...@gm.com> on 2017/07/06 15:02:18 UTC

Cross Data Center Replication

Our CDCR has been working fine for months, but we are now experiencing an issue where each night only partial updates are made to the target.

For example:  Our primary (source) is updated with 4500 docs.  The target instance is out of sync and only contains 1500 of the 4500 updates.

Any idea what could be causing this issue now?

[cid:image001.png@01D2F647.54578B20]

Michael McCarthy
Senior Software Engineer
T 470.769.6687 | M 678.986.4127

Georgia IT Innovation Center - South
2010 Warsaw Road, Roswell, GA 30076

[gm_logos]

Confidentiality Note:  The above email contains information that is confidential and/or privileged.  The information is for the use of the individual or entity originally intended.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is prohibited

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.