Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2012/07/12 18:59:48 UTC

Purchase Shop

Hello,

I have a question:

I maybe have to implement a shop for a customer, who is purchasing items
from customers. in example, he has items in shop, where the customer can
sell these items to him over the shopsystem. The customer gets depending
from the product condition a price what my customer offers to him. Than the
customer puts it into cart, does the order procedure etc.

Afterwards the customer gets a shipping label and purchase confirmation and
has to ship in the goods to my customer. Than a process has to be startet:
- checking the goods
- approve the payment to their customer
- adding description etc. to that product which arrived
- doing the item on stock and use it elsewere for other things (f.ex.
selling to other people)

Is that possible maybe ootb with ofbiz?

The normal procedure is that customer buy, but now the customer sell to the
shop owner.

What do you think, how would you handle it?

Re: Purchase Shop

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@gmail.com>.
Its possible in ootb, the order placed by customer will be Purchase Order,
and the customer here will act as supplier. But I think you have to do some
customization according to requirements.

Regards,
Ankit Jain