Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/10/05 21:41:14 UTC

NSIS warning while building 5.5.3 release

Hi,
While generating the .exe distro for the 5.5.3 release, I noticed NSIS
spit out the following warning several times:

     [exec] Generating language tables... warning: LangString
"DESC_SecWebapps" is not set in language table of language 1033

It's probably not a big deal, since it's just a warning, and the exe is
generated and seems to work fine.  But if someone wants to take a look
at why this happens and fix it for 5.5.4, that'd be great ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: NSIS warning while building 5.5.3 release

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> Hi,
> While generating the .exe distro for the 5.5.3 release, I noticed NSIS
> spit out the following warning several times:
>
>      [exec] Generating language tables... warning: LangString
> "DESC_SecWebapps" is not set in language table of language 1033
>
> It's probably not a big deal, since it's just a warning, and the exe is
> generated and seems to work fine.  But if someone wants to take a look
> at why this happens and fix it for 5.5.4, that'd be great ;)

Yes, not a big deal. Seems like I made a typo when commenting
unused packages.

MT.