Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/02 15:06:36 UTC

Recordings and presentations from Beam Summit London 2018

Hi everyone,

Very happy to be sharing the great materials from the speakers and
contributors at the Beam Summit we had in London last month in the *new
blogpost* on the website:
https://beam.apache.org/blog/2018/10/31/beam-summit-aftermath.html

You can find the full list of presentations and recordings of the sessions
there, or you can head over to our YouTube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/c/apachebeam>.

Thanks for everyone who helped, contributed, was a speaker or sponsor at
the event.

Best,
Matthias

Re: Recordings and presentations from Beam Summit London 2018

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Thanks! Really happy I can watch these since I was unable to attend in
person.

Kenn

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing Mathias, I also did not assist and I really want to see
some of the presentations.
Great timing just before the holidays!

Regards,
Ismaël