Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gerda Ilger <ge...@ecosio.com> on 2023/01/16 19:44:18 UTC

component aws2-ses2?

Dear Camel Developers,

aws2-ses has been working very well for us. In order to send messages up to 40 MB, we'll need to switch to Amazon’s SESV2Client. [1]

Duplicating the aws2-ses component and upgrading the SES client seems to do the trick. It would look something like this: https://github.com/gerdailger/camel/compare/master...feat_camel_aws2_ses2

Do you think others would need that upgrade too? If so, may I open a JIRA issue and a pull request?

Thanks,
Gerda

[1] https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/dg/quotas.html

Re: component aws2-ses2?

Posted by Gerda Ilger <ge...@ecosio.com.INVALID>.
Hello Andrea,

I am sorry, I missed your message in January. Not getting an answer back then made perfect sense to me and I decided to ask again when the big push for Camel 4.0 was over - and this is when I discovered your mail.

Like you suggested, I created a JIRA issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CAMEL/issues/CAMEL-19761

Thanks,
Gerda

Re: component aws2-ses2?