Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 06:03:01 UTC

apache-whisker-plugin4maven usage question

Hello All,

I'm trying to add apache-whisker-plugin4maven to our project to
automatically generate LICENCE/NOTICE files.

I have examined james [1] example and I have some questions:
1) is it possible to automatically determine licences for jar files?
(like maven-dependency-plugin did)
2) is it possible to validate "library list"? (for example spring 3.0.5 was
updated to be 3.0.8 in the pom.xml, will apache-whisker-plugin4maven notify
developers metadatya need to be updated)
3) can it work with multimodule project and generate aggregated
LICENCE/NOTICE files?

Thanks in advance for your answers

[1] http://creadur.apache.org/whisker/examples/james.xml

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: apache-whisker-plugin4maven usage question

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK, will try, thanks!

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Am I writing to the correct mailing list?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax